CAREER & EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- General Practice Staff Attorney, Representing Crime Victims- Peekskill, NY
- Staff Attorney- Domestic Violence/ Immigration/Matrimonial, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Immigration Staff Attorney- Kingston, NY
- Paralegals assisting Crime Victims-Peekskill, POK, Kingston & Newburgh/Middletown, NY
- Paralegal Disability Advocacy Program- White Plains, NY
- Housing Staff Attorney- Universal Access Project, Yonkers, NY
- Paralegal- Housing- Universal Access Project, Yonkers, NY
- Temporary- 1 year Housing Staff Attorney, White Plains, NY
- Domestic Violence/General Practice Staff Attorney, Spring Valley, NY
- STEHP Housing Coordinator, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Receptionist/ Paralegal- Spring Valley, NY
- General Practice & Disability Advocacy Staff Attorney- Newburgh/ Middletown, NY
Please follow the links to apply to Job Openings (unless otherwise instructed).
If you require additional information, you can also write or email us at:
Human ResourcesLegal Services of the Hudson Valley90 Maple AvenueWhite Plains, NY 10601
Legal Services of the Hudson Valley is proud to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that celebrates our employees’ differences. Applicants of diverse race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and veteran status are strongly encouraged to apply. Our differences make us better.
Bar Association and other organizations: LSHV welcomes your recommendations for qualified candidates, and requests that you encourage such candidates to apply.